Do you have a private blog that you only want your friends and family to read? Then this plugin is for you. It will redirect any users who aren’t logged in to the site to the login form. They will know no difference as there is no message displayed. It is just a simple re-direction script for non-logged in users.
There are two ways to install this plugin.
Method 1 – WordPress Upload
- Go to your add new plugins page and click on the upload link.
- Find where you have downloaded the file and upload it to your website.
- Activate the plugin once uploaded.
Method 2 – FTP Upload
- Extract the downloaded file to your desktop.
dw-admin-footerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory using an FTP client.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Is This Plugin Free?
Yes, This plugin is free to use and do whatever you want with it, use it on client website or your personal blog.
- Is there any way to allow access to feeds?
Not at the moment. I may work on a simple admin page where you can select a button to access feeds.
I use this plugin on all of the sites that I build for my clients. It does a great job and I have never any compatibility issues.
Contributors & Developers
“DW Members Only” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Repeated Update Request Fix
-There was no version number so repeated update requests were sent to users