DUB Facebook Albums displays the latest publicly accessible photo albums from a specified Facebook page.
The latest photo album data is automatically retrieved, cached and used to render a photo gallery.
- Caching Schedule (Daily, Twice Daily, Hourly)
- Number of Albums (Maximum 25)
- Number of Photos per Album (Maximum 25)
- Thumbnail Width
- Thumbnail Height
- Mimic Facebook CSS Styles
- Use ColorBox JS Plugin to display Photos
- Show “View More” link to your Facebook page
- Manual Cache Flushing
- Saving the DUB Facebook Albums Settings page, or using the “Flush Cache” functionality results in an PHP Memory Error?
This plugin probably requires more memory than your server has allocated. Please ask your server administrator to increase the PHP Memory Limit.
- No Images are displayed?
This plugin can only access Photos from publicly accessible Albums.
Please consult the ‘Help and Troubleshooting’ section on the Settings > Facebook Albums page.