Manage a full iCal-like Calendar within your blog. Powered by the fantastic works of Stefano Verna and Maarten Hus, now completely integrated with wordpress.
Have a look here : http://www.stefanoverna.com/wp-content/tutorials/ical_like_calendar/ .
With this plugin, you can :
- Manage Multiple events for the same day
- Set a start and an end date for every event
- Events are simple : just create a post the usual way in the made-for ‘Agenda’ category (created automatically on plugin activation), set a start and an end date, and you’re done !
Many improvment to come. leave a word on http://deliverthemessage.net/tweet/ical-wordpress-plugin
dtm-fullcalendardirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Put the [DTMCALENDAR] shortcode wherever you want the Calendar to appear.
- you’re done, publish immediatly an events in the Agenda category. Don’t forget to set a start and an end date 🙂
For all questions, please contact me through http://deliverthemessage.net/contact
Contributors & Developers
“DTM iCal Events Agenda” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.