= 1.9.4 -
1. New! Supporting Google Publisher Tag (GPT).
- Fix: Better installation process: taking care of cases when file_get_contents is not supported by your hosting provider.
- New! Supporting WordPress 3.5.
= 1.9.2 -
1. New! Supporting Double Click and DFP Small Business
1. New! Adding Checkout Self Service: enables you submitting your payment details and get paid using PayPal. Payments are as low as $1.
- Introducing "Simple Support Calls" in German, Franch, Spanish and Greek.
- Improving error handling.
- Establishing communication channels with the publishers.
- Introducing "Simple Support Ads" that are described in dSero's support ads post
- Supporting all Google AdSense ad types
- Support the popular Easy AdSense (ezAdSense) WordPress extensions: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-adsense-lite/, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adsense-now-lite/, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-adsense-lite/
- Support the popular Cosmo Themes: http://cosmothemes.com/
- Support the popular Ad Widget: http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ad-widget/
- Better the Ad Recovery for small sites
- Introducing automated blocking detection of dSero Anti AdBlock, and instant recovery from that
- Introducing support for query strings removal from static resources: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-query-strings-from-static-resources
- Introducing instant Ad Recovery deployment for Google AdSense: within 48 hours the Anti AdBlock detects AdSense slots and recovers ads.
- Introducing new high quality ad source for the Canadian audience.
- Better caching and enhanced performance.
- Introducing interactive response with registration confirmation email.
- Introducing new high quality ad source for US audience.
- Adding social integration of dSero publishers' community page to the AdBlock Analytics.
- Adding revenue reports, which let you see once ad recovery was deployed how much did dSero generated for you.
- Improving the registration method.
Enhanced support for AdSense
- Avoiding report blocking by AdBlock
- Supporting older WordPress versions
- Improving readme.txt readability
- Adblock Plus (Beta) 1.2 is now supported as well
- Adding safety methods to handle network errors based on support requests
- Improving installation notifications
- Better installation instructions
- The dSero AdBooster fully functional plugin is presented in public and helps you recover your revenue.