This simple plugin adds a flash button to the media library of wordpress. The button is available when you have added the image or when you are in the ‘edit’ view of the media library.
Provide an extra section(s) if needed for your plugin.
- Extract the files and put it in your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin via the plugins menu in wordpress admin.
- No more steps, the button should be there when you add or edit an image via the flash uploader.
- I do not see any buttons?
Have you installed the flash plugin. You need a minimum of Flash player 10.2 installed.
Contributors & Developers
“DS Media Library CopyToClipboard Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Not Applicable, initial public release.