This plugin allows you to add a widget to your sidebar or shortcode to a page or post that displays a simple drug half life calculator. The calculator outputs the concentration of the drug that will remain in your system over a period of time. The plugin accepts two values: half-life and dosage. You can find the half life of various drugs and medications at Drugsdb.com.
To see a live example, visit: http://www.drugsdb.com/resources/drug-half-life-calculator/
Use the shortcode
[halflife] to display it on posts or pages or add it as a sidebar widget.
- Download the latest zip file and extract the
- Upload this directory inside your
- Activate the ‘Drugsdb Half-Life Calculator Widget’ on the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar (using the Appearance > Widgets menu).
- Add to a post or page using the shortcode
- How do I display in posts or pages?
Use the shortcode
[halflife]wherever you want it to appear on your post or page.
- Is there a PHP template tag?
Yes, use the code
<?php do_shortcode( 'halflife' ); ?>anywhere in your theme to display the calculator.
- How do I remove the attribution in the Widget?
Check the “remove attribution” option on the widget admin.
- How do I remove the attribution in the shortcode?
Add the attribute
remove_attrib="yes", so the full shortcode would be ‘[halflife remove_attrib=”yes”]`.
- Can I change the title?
Yes, using the widget admin. The shortcode does not print a title so you may simple type a title above the shortcode.
Contributors & Developers
“Drug Half-Life Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removes the link attribution.
- First release version.