DRP WordPress User Management is a WordPress user management plugin which allows you to manage and keep track of all registered users. It let's y
* I verified the issue with the comments, it appears to prevent anyone whos not an admin from moderating comments, but when plugin is deactivated comments is ok
* Fixed issue that was created after wordpress update where anyone could login - security fixed
* Converted pagination to a wordpress style pagination
* Updated the method in which scripts and styles are added
* Escaped all output to prevent any XSS attacks
* Adjusted the css and styles so the plugin will look right in 3.3
* Added to wordpress for everyone
Requires: 3.3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2011-9-29
Active Installs: 900+
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?