DRP WordPress User Management is a WordPress user management plugin which allows you to manage and keep track of all registered users. It let’s you check how many people have signed up daily, weekly, monthly and yearly, when they last logged in, if they are logged in, how many times they have logged in, their ip addresses, you are able to ban and unban users by user and by ips and more. It is a total user management tool.
Direct Response Publishing, is commited to developing wordpress plugins, software, web and mobile apps. We create solutions to get the job done.
- Upload drp-wordpress-user-management directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the DRP WPUM menu to keep track and manage registered users.
How do i see if a user is online?
You will see a green dot next to their name
What is the banned ips area for?
Each time you ban a user, their ip or ips will appear under there for reference purposes, you can delete the list if it grows to big
What is the settings area for?
It let’s you add your own custom Banned message to users who you ban, the next time they login, they will see this message.
It let’s set a time limit for checking if a user is online
It let’s set if you want to ban their IP when you ban the user, if you check this and save it will ban their username and their ip address
Does this work with custom login areas?
It has not been tested with custom only default wordpress login area
Why would I not ban their ip?
Let’s say a person is using an internet cafe, you may not want to ban their IP just their username in which case leave the checkbox unchecked under settings
this way you will only ban the User and not other people who may be using the cafe for accessing the site.
How can i contact you?
Is this plugin free?
How much support will you give for this?
Look, it’s free we will do best effort but understandably no one is paying us to dedicate time to providing this. Leave a comment on the site and we will probably take it into consideration if we update it
if it’s a stand out issue we will get to it as soon as we can but no guarantees as again its free.
I just needed a simple plugin to let me know what accounts are being used, and when a user last logged in. This totally does that, and also records how many times total they have logged in.
Note that it only tracks logins while the plugin is installed, the first time you install it, it won’t have any data. Simple and it works. Look for it in your Dashboard sidebar; DRP WPUM.
Contributors & Developers
“DRP WordPress User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
* I verified the issue with the comments, it appears to prevent anyone whos not an admin from moderating comments, but when plugin is deactivated comments is ok
* Fixed issue that was created after wordpress update where anyone could login – security fixed
* Converted pagination to a wordpress style pagination
* Updated the method in which scripts and styles are added
* Escaped all output to prevent any XSS attacks
* Adjusted the css and styles so the plugin will look right in 3.3
* Added to wordpress for everyone