This simple affiliate plugin gives dreamhost affiliates (and future affiliates) an easy way to add their banner links to posts, pages and widgets. All you have to do is insert your unique referral link (and a coupon if you have one) and select the type of banner you want to display. Then, drag and drop the ‘Dreamhost Affiliate’ widget to any widgeted area, or enter the shortcode [dreamer] on a post or page. If you’re not already a DreamHost affiliate you can sign up via http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?1364779/hosting-rewards.html (affiliate) or get a 50% discount http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?1364779 on hosting at DreamHost with coupon code ‘wpdreamer’. Yes, these are affiliate links. That’s how I can fund such a great project without asking you for donations. 🙂
- Install the plugin and activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ and click ‘Dreamhost Affiliate Setup’.
- Insert your affiliate link (Dreamhost will give it to you when you sign up). You can also insert an optional coupon code.
- Select which page you would like to be your landing page.
- Save your preferred banner choice and click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Implement plugin by pasting the [dreamer] shortcode onto any page/post that you want to display your ad.
- Drag and drop the ‘Dreamhost Affiliate’ widget into any widgeted area.
- Do I have to sign up for DreamHost?
No, DreamHost allows you to act as an affiliate without paying a monthly subscription.
- Is it free?
Yep, free with no strings attached. I use my own affiliate link for examples. Any sales that come in through my link I consider to be ‘donations’ of sorts.
- Will there be further development?
Definitely, as long as there are people who are using it and loving it. We’re working on some pretty awesome features to be released in the near future.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliate Integration Dreamhost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?