- Version bump to make sure the most recent code is downloading
- Fixed a problem with date formats causing days to be skipped and other errors (hidden error).
- Fixed a problem with Datepicker not enqueing properly
- NEW: Select a custom post type to schedule! Thanks for the suggestion everyone!
- Remove most use of $wpdb, so overall it's more "WordPress-y" in function. Yay.
- Update & tested with WordPress 4.0
- Bug fixes
- Added Brian Zeligson's code contribution allowing randomly posting a number of posts per WEEK or per MONTH instead of just per DAY.
- Minor code cleanup
- Fixes for the problem where drafts publish immediately in WordPress 3.1.1
- Only update POST type posts, not pages - ALSO THIS WON'T POST any of the custom post types
- Misc changes to how drafts are updated, hoping to find/fix a bug related to permalinks disappearing.
- Allow posting an exact number of posts in "Surprise me" mode.
- Moved menu to the POSTS menu group.
- Display an error message if there are no drafts and stop.
- Undo posts from the most recent schedule. This will reset them for Scheduled (Future) to draft status
- Doesn't undo any posts that are already published.
- Proper calculation of time for intervals
- Proper scheduling of future posts (big oops)
- Update options page to remember settings after updating
- Remove debugging code on update
- Display message if there are no drafts to update