dotmailer Sign-up Form Widget
Add a "Subscribe to Newsletter" widget to your WordPress powered website.
- All strings from 'dotMailer' are changed to 'dotmailer' due to a branding change
- Add: Redirection options in plugin admin, now you can redirect your users to a Thank You page after subscription
- Add: redirection attribute for the shortcode, which lets you use redirections locally from your form shortcodes
- Add: Now you can add the dotMailer form with the [dotmailer-signup] shortcode to your posts and pages
- Fix: Wrong input type in forms (String) changed to (text)
- Fix: Some code cleanup
- Fix: Now the user stays on the same page instead of being redirected to the home page after submission
- Fix: Remove warning in the widget if no contact data was saved into the DB
- Fix: Version number confusion
- Mod: Now initial default messages are saved automatically to the database during plugin activation, so users need one step less to set it up properly.
- Mod: Now user settings are not deleted on plugin deactivation. Settings are only deleted if you uninstall the plugin.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.7
Last Updated: 2014-7-23
Got something to say? Need help?