Document Attachment Widget
Document attachment widget will display any related attachment, which has been attached to a page or post.
- Old-school: upload the
Document Attachment Widget folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP, or Add the plugin via the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the Plugin
- Add the Widget to the desired sidebar in the WordPress Widgets menu.
- Configure the
Document Attachment Widget options.
- Add a the shortcode to your post like so:
- Test that the this plugin meets your demanding needs.
- Rate the plugin and verify that it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request at: http://wordpress.org/tags/document-attachment-widget
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-19
Got something to say? Need help?