Imagine the best CMS working with the most innovative LMS – this plugin brings your dreams to reality!
Let’s integrate your WordPress website with the Docebo ELearning platform, and transform your online portal in the nextgeneration ELearning portal.
Thanks to this plugin you will be able to:
- Embed online courses on your WordPress website and assign training by using the WordPress dashboard
- Access courses and training reports, plus control the whole E-Learning project directly from the WordPress dashboard
- Display courses, assigned to logged-in users by using the WP widget
- Import in Docebo your users-database
- Enable the Single Sign On between WordPress and Docebo
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Requirements: This plugin requires the “curl” php module enabled http://www.php.net/manual/en/curl.installation.php
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin trough the “General settings” page in the plugin, you can retrive the info requested here enabling the worpress plugin into you Docebo lms
- Now you can configure the blocks and widget aspect inside the module and use them in your WordPress installation
- How can I get my Docebo E-Learning platform?
You can activate your Docebo ELearning platform free trial at www.docebo.com. You have 14 days to try all
the Docebo’s features and test the integration with your WordPress website.
The Docebo ELearning platform comes with a Courses Marketplace where you can buy online courses to
be delivered to your workforce. Some of them are free of charge, check them out!
Contributors & Developers
“Docebo LMS E-Learning Platform Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.