Digital Media Rights protects the copyright of all your Internet publications certifying the authorship of your posts. Digital Media Rights is an independent witness that certifies the date of publication of any digital content.
Inserts a certification badge about copyright, licensing, and attribution at end of post, aditional anti-theft feature are activated to copy protect your content.
According to the Berne Convention
for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works the term of protection of your posts can vary depending on your country of residence.
If you’re a DMRights’ customer you’ll need an API key to use it. Please visit http://registry.dmrights.com
New customers may sign-up from within the plugin.
Tested up to: 3.7
Stable tag: 2.0.7
License: GPLv2 or later
Digital Media Rights certifies and protect the copyright and original authorship of all the contents published on your blog.
- Upload the DMRights.com plugin to your blog
- Activate it
- Go to Settings page (‘Settings’, ‘DMRights.com’)
- Answer the question ‘Registered DMRights User?’.
- if you are already a registered DMRights user, input your API Key and Certificate codes and click on the “Update API data” button.
- if you are not yet a DMRights enter your desired credentials (Registration is free).
- For new users, please enter your promotional coupon code o get one for free inside the plug-in Settings page.
- To activate your registration you must click on the SignUp button. You don’t need to navigate outside your blog admin area.
- To start to register your posts click on the “Start to protect” button.
Por any question please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Protecting Your Blog From Plagiarism by DMRights.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- First production release