The plugin adds a widget that displays a specific business’s Yelp rating and review.
Upload the Yelp Widget to your WordPress blog and activate it.
Click on Settings (or go to Settings -> Yelp Widget) and follow instructions to obtain an API Key from Yelp.
Paste your API Key into the setting field and Save.
Under Appearance -> Widgets, drag and drop the Yelp Widget into a desired location.
Enter a title and Yelp business ID, and click Save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Yelp Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.2.0 (12/18/2018)
- Added the latest WordPress 5.0.1 compatibility
- Changed plugin text-domain to adhere with WordPress plugin standards
- Added function to initialize settings on plugin install
Version 1.1.0 (12/18/2018)
- Added setting for disabling plugin stylesheet
- Added setting descriptions and used better Settings API practices
- Added activate and uninstall hooks to delete settings from database on uninstall of plugin
- Code cleanup
Version 1.0.0 (12/18/2018)
- Initial release