Disable Elementor Editor Translation plugin keeps Elementor editor in English, even when site language is set to something else.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- First make sure that Elementor Page Builder is installed, As this plugin works only with it.
- Download the plugin then Upload it to the plugin folder: /wp-content/plugins/ or install it through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You can find Disable Editor Translation .
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any WordPress theme as long as you are using Elementor as a page builder.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Elementor Editor Translation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable Elementor Editor Translation” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tweak: Disable translations for (Premium Addons for Elementor on the editor page.
- Tweak: Code refactored.
- Initial stable release.