Links to bbPress profiles are overridden (filtered) and pointed to a members BuddyPress profile when using the bbPress plugin with BuddyPress. Disable bbPress Profile Override removes the BuddyPress URL override, making bbPress member profile links available.
Notice the link to the profile points to
/forums/users/ and the “Blog Authors” link (in the buddybar) points to
- WordPress 3.x
- BuddyPress 1.5
- bbPress 2.0
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
= From the Dashboard: =
- Login to your WordPress® Powered site.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- In the search box, type in Disable bbPress Profile Override.
- Locate the plugin within the search results, and install.
= From the File: =
- Download the plugin zip file onto your computer.
- Extract the zip file into a directory.
- FTP the
/disable-bbp-profile-overridedirectory into the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress® installation.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins Dashboard.
- Is there a Options Page?
Nope, no need for one! Just activate and go!
- Are any options written into my database?
Nope! No clutter here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable bbPress Profile Override” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Initial release.