Accept Visa, MasterCard, Vipps, Swish, MobilPay, Walley, invoices, and installments.
With Dintero Checkout for WooCommerce Payment Methods, you can either embed or redirect our checkout in your WooCommerce installation.
The plugin lets you capture, cancel, refund or partially refund orders, and adapt the checkout to B2B customers, B2C customers or both. You can also customize payment logo colors and placement.
Dintero is available for store owners and merchants in:
Why choose Dintero Checkout
Dintero Checkout provides a frictionless checkout experience with no hidden fees. It is a one stop shop for digital payment, offering card payments, invoice, installments and mobile payment solutions.
Dintero checkout supports any business model, and with our APIs you can automate and simplify the user experience for your customers.
No more multiple logins. With our powerful Backoffice, there is one place to view all payments, all payouts, and all reports. You can even do reconciliation.
Get started with Dintero Checkout for WooCommerce Payment Methods in 4 easy steps.
- Create a Dintero account
- Log into Dintero Backoffice, apply for payment methods and we’ll notify you once approved.
- Install the Dintero plugin on your website.
- Create API keys in Dintero Backoffice, and enter them into the Dintero plugin’s settings.
Dintero Web SDK
The plugin uses Dintero’s Web SDK for embedding the Dintero Checkout. The SDK can be found at https://github.com/Dintero/Dintero.Checkout.Web.SDK, and is licensed with a MIT license.
- Upload plugin folder to to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go WooCommerce Settings –> Payment Gateways and configure your Dintero Checkout settings.
- Read more about the configuration process in the plugin documentation.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes, you need a certificate with at least TLS 1.2 to use Dintero Checkout
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes, a Sandbox environment is instantly available for all new accounts created via onboarding.dintero.com.
Where can I find documentation?
Go here to find a more thorough documentation.
Where can I get support?
Go to https://www.dintero.com/contact-us to talk to our amazing support team.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dintero Checkout for WooCommerce Payment Methods” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2022.06.30 – version 1.0.7
- Feature – Added a meta box (must be enabled in the “Screen options”) to the order page that displays the Dintero order’s status, which payment method was chosen, as well as the environment (test v. production).
2022.06.27 – version 1.0.6
- Feature – You can now display the embedded express checkout horizontally (“two-column” layout).
2022.06.16 – version 1.0.5
- Fix – Callbacks are now scheduled for later processing. This should fix an issue with certain callback events not being handled.
2022.06.15 – version 1.0.4
- Fix – Fix transaction ID missing for some orders.
- Fix – Fix merchant_reference_2 missing for some orders.
- Fix – The VAT for display purposes should now appear on the backoffice.
- Tweak – Streamlined the logic for in-store and callback orders.
2022.06.09 – version 1.0.3
- Fix – Fix stable tag (from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3).
2022.06.09 – version 1.0.2
- Fix – Fixed some text not being translated.
- Fix – Orders created on callback should now have their order status updated accordingly.
- Tweak – An order will be set to ON HOLD if it is missing a transaction id when changing its status.
2022.06.01 – version 1.0.1
- Plugin published on wordpress.org.
2022.05.10 – version 1.0.0
- Initial release.