Digital Raindrops Page Styles
This plugin enables admin users of WordPress to assign a different Style Sheets per page from the themes directory.
- Download and unzip the package.
- FTP the entire "drf-page-styles" directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your blog.
- Activate the plugin on the "Plugins" tab of the administration panel.
- This plugin uses the themes in your wp/wp-content/themes/ main directory.
- Name and upload some theme variants you would like to swap to the themes folder.
- Go to Appearance > Page Styles this will bring up an admin screen where you can select different themes per page.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2010-1-30
Got something to say? Need help?