1.5.3 - 15/02/2013
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added italian and portuguese translations (thanks to Javier Valenzuela!).
1.5.2 - 10/01/2013
- Bug fixed: now the auto detection allows more than 5 terms.
- New feature: [dic] Short Code. It allows to add the complete dictionary to a post or a page, using [dic]. By default, it will list the terms by family ([dic] or [dic order=fam], but you can list them by title using [dic order=abc].
- Added /css/dic-style.css for the Families Dictionary's style.
1.5.1 - 24/12/2012
- Now the plugin uses WPs jQuery version. jQuery tools now is loaded from /js directory.
1.5 - 21/12/2012
- "About" page added.
- Now "Settings" is renamed to "Options" and is located under "Definitions" menu.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- When searching definitions by title, this is not case sensitive.
- First public version in WordPress.org repositories! :)
1.4.3 - 20/12/2012
1.4.2 - 20/12/2012
- Widget improved with nested Families. "Depth" option deprecated.
- Auto detection improved in single Definitions entries. Now the definition is not defined in its own definition.
1.4.1 - 19/12/2012
*Now you can set the auto detect only if there is no other definitions in the post. Else, it will only appears the definitions manually established.
1.4 - 19/12/2012
- New feature: Terms auto detect. All coincidences will be shown if this option is selected.
- Improved style of terms in the text, inheriting the context's style.
1.3.6 - 19/12/2012
- Added CSS attribute to tooltip z-index: 99;
- If URL attribute is not set, the term will not appear as a link.
1.3.5 - 18/12/2012
- WordPress 3.5 ready.
- Color selectors in the plugin's options section now are like WordPress 3.5.
1.3.4 - 18/12/2012
- Added widget options: title and list depth.
- Plugin's options improved.
1.3.3 - 18/12/2012
1.3.2 - 27/11/2012
1.3.1 - 27/11/2012
- App icons added, made by Layla Sierra.
1.3 - 26/11/2012
- Added custom URL to the short-tag: [def url="http://url.com"]Term[/def]
1.2 - 26/11/2012
- Options page now works.
- The options modify the result in the post view.
- Two new options added: Tooltip Text Color and Opacity.
- Added support to HTML5 fields in options page.
- Added suport to recognize Definition Slug and Definition ID.
1.1 - 24/11/2012
1.0 - 23/11/2012
- Basic functionality created.
- Plugin improved with jQuery.