In case you already dowladed our Beta version, just uninstall it, and follow this tutorial.
You will be able to embed on your website a Facebook social wall or with other social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, RSS, hashtags...)
To uninstall our Beta version
- Disable the Beta version plugin in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to you "wp-content/plugins/" folder and delete the "dialogfeed" plugin's folder
First step: Generate your social wall in Dialogfeed
- Open an account on Dialogfeed by choosing a pricing plan: go!
- Enter your social sources, create a social wall, customize your design
- Retrieve your social wall ID (go to app/preview > your app > integration > go to the last line "Access your widget in full screen here: test-2757" : your ID is test-2757 for example)
The social wall ID is the identifying slug given to your widget when you created it on your Dialogfeed account.
Second step: Install this plugin on your site
- Download and unzip our plugin
- Upload the entire 'dialogfeed' folder to your website's '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Third step: Configure your plugin
- Go to Dialogfeed's plugin configuration page by clicking the 'Dialogfeed' item on your admin left menu
- Enter the 'Social Wall ID' you retrieved in the first step
- Enter a width and a height for your social wall
- Copy the given shortcode and paste it wherever you want!