Dhiti is full featured content discovery software for your wordpress site. Dhiti installs in minutes, and creates 1000s of focused resource pages on topics your site deals with. Further, these topics are recommended contextually from the rest of your site – while someone is reading your article, or has just finished reading it. Dhiti also powers a contextual recommendation widget that is placed after your article. Get ready to see more than 2x improvement in user engagement on your site.
What does our widget do to your site?
- Create thousands of focused hub pages on topics. These resource pages not only serve your users, but also are search engine discoverable.
- Show contextual recommedations in your article pages.
- Automatically enrich topics in your articles using your own content.
Please take a look at the following Youtube video for a demo(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZ1U4HFsYY)
Dhiti is cloud-based software. Our plugin helps crawl and semantically index your site on our servers. We later add script tags in appropriate contexts in your HTML and make calls to our API from your user’s browser. We do not touch your DB, and do not cause any server outage for you. We just increase traffic and user engagement for you, and make your site’s fantastic content be extremely discoverable.
Get awesome features – exclusive to big publishers – for free!
Our semantic technology supports only English sites now. If you have a non-English site, we’d love to inform you when we launch support for other languages. Please leave us a note.
- Upload the plugin ZIP file into your wordpress admin console (Plugins -> Add New -> Upload), or extract it to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate ‘Dhiti Dive’ plugin
- Request for crawling your site from the ‘Dhiti Dive’ settings page, or set the ‘Dhiti ID’ if you have received a sample crawl in email from us.
The Dhiti Dive widget will be added after your article. Explore and Discover!
Contact us at email@example.com for any help in installation. We love to hear from you!
What is ‘Dhiti ID’?
Its a unique name given to your blog on dive.dhiti.com. It will be in the mail sent by us if you had requested for ‘Dhiti Dive’ from http://dhiti.com
How can I request Dhiti Dive for my site?
The easiest option is to install Dhiti Dive, navigate to plugin settings page, and click on ‘send request’. Our widget will be up and running in less than a minute.
Contributors & Developers
“Dhiti Dive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Focused hub pages. Hub pages are integrated into our recommendation widget.
- Tested and fixed issues with WordPress version 2.0 and 2.6
- Fix issues with certain themes.
- Send exclude page urls for crawl. With this we wont index non-content pages like category/tag/author pages.
- Show not supported message for NON-ENGLISH blogs.
- Take user to settings page after activation.
- Cleanup description/instructions. No change in features.
- Make it easy to request/embed ‘Dhiti Dive’ for wordpress users.