Enables you to rename WordPress media uploads on the fly.
- to orlold-whel.jpg
- or hello-world_orlold-whel.jpg
- or d6sf8z7mlo5ey4h90nkqcbixgr3wvj.jpg
- DH – New Anti AdBlocker – Block the adblocker
- This only work for new uploaded files only.
- Upload ‘dh-rename-uploaded-files’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘DH plugin’ -> ‘Rename Uploaded Files’ on left WP Dashboard for settings.
Contributors & Developers
“DH – Rename Uploaded Files” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix some bugs.
- First release.