This plugin is an extension for SportsPress. Give your guests the option to see in which specific events a player participated during a specific season.
- Install and activate Detailed Player Stats for SportsPress plugin
October 14, 2022
Incredibly good plugin if you want to present your statistics even better!
December 30, 2021
This fills a huge gap in SportsPress and allows you to display individual match performances for each season. Works perfectly! Thank you!
October 26, 2021
Hi, where can i get help with the plugin? I have installed it, but unfortunately I can not see the effects. I marked everything that is necessary and nothing ... Robert.
Contributors & Developers
“Detailed Player Stats for SportsPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Detailed Player Stats for SportsPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Feature: Make it compatible with Midseason Transfers (SportsPress PRO feature)
- FIX: Minor typo bug.
- Feature: Add option to show event’s Match Day.
- Feature: Add loading circle to button until modal window is ready to be shown.
- FIX: Double “/” on asset calling.
- Tweak: Respect the order of player performances.
- Feature: Add option to show players squad number.
- Feature: Add option to show extra player performances.
- Tweak: More changes based on phpcs and WP coding standards.
- Tweak: Changes based on phpcs and WP coding standards.
- FIX: Performances not shown when a shortname is set for the team.
- FEATURE: An inline mode is now available!
- FIX: Scrolling bars not shown using pop-up mode
- FIX: Show custom image performances
- Add the option to the user to select if performances or/and minutes will be displayed
- Minor typo fixing
- First Release!