A plugin to generate a list of events from a Facebook fan page using a shortcode.
This plugin generates a list of events from a Facebook fan page. The events list can be put in any post or page that uses shortcodes.
You must have a Facebook developer account with an application ID and application secret. To request one, please visit Facebook
To use the plugin, simply include the short-code
[fb_event_list appid="" appsecret="" pageid="" limit=15 order="DESC|ASC"] in a post or page.
* appid: facebook application ID.
* appsecret: facebook application secret.
* pageid: page identification of the page to show the events from.
* limit: (optional) number of events. The default value is 15.
* order: (optional) events order. The default order is DESC.
You can try it: http://www.harmonicus.com/catala/actes
Requires: 3.2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.13
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Active Installs: 200+
Got something to say? Need help?