Displays all categories and its descriptions on a list based on shortcode DeMomentSomTres-Categories.
- Shortcode based.
- Order is set by slug.
- Categories can be excluded based on ID using ‘exclude’ optional parameter.
- Category description is shown.
History & Raison d’être
One of our customers wanted a page showing some of the categories in its website (but not all) as a table of contents containing the category name with a link and its description.
On a very first version of its website, this table of contents was build manually but, as the time went by, when they started to build many new categories, this page started to be unefective and hard to maintain.
The solution was to build this plugin to build the table of content on the fly.
- How to use the shortcode
The shortcode is called using this syntax [DeMomentSomTres-Categories exclude=”id1,id2,id3″]
- Which categories are excluded in the shortcode?
All categories that are in the exclude attribute or are set as excluded in settings will be excluded from the shortcode.
- the_category_filter converted in public static and bug solved
- Class Constructor renamed
- Warning message solved and logo redesign
- SVN error corrected
- Freemius fine tunning
- Freemius Integration
- BUG: Fatal Error if Titan Framework is not installed
- BUG: the_filter stopped working after 2.3 upgrade.
- Start using Titan Framework instead of DeMomentSomTres Tools
- Documentation improve 😉
- Warning messages solved
- Admin categories field changed from text to textarea
- Filter the_category option and filter added
- First public version