The plugin helps you change the default look and feel of the WooCommerce standard emails using the native WordPress customizer.
Love the ease with which you can make changes to your WordPress site with the built-in Customizer tool? Don’t like the standard look of the WooCommerce emails too much? This WooCommerce email customizer extension is exactly what you need!
- Native WordPress customizer for easy and effortless customization
- Live preview of the customization for the emails
- Customize every element of the email using sliders and color-picker – no coding required
- Additional customization using custom CSS
How does the plugin help you?
This plugin does only one thing but does it well – it sets up a separate instance of the Customizer tool and allows you to make changes to WooCommerce emails with a live preview.
The plugin helps to customize every element of the WooCommerce emails – from the style of the heading to the background of the email body. You can view the changes you make as you make them in the email preview helping you get everything just right.
An email customizer for WooCommerce might be just what you need to in establishing your brand with your customers. Stand out and impress your customers with this simple tool to customize WooCommerce emails.
Get started and customize your WooCommerce emails now and stand out from the crowd! The detailed setup guide will help you get started with the plugin.
If you have any issues with the plugin, please create an issue on the support forum.
Created at Webtoffee by people who know what they are doing.
The automatic installation is the easiest way to install the plugin. You can install the plugin without even leaving your browser window and from within your WordPress dashboard.
From your admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New. From the search box, type “woocommerce email customizer” or “decorator” and then search plugins. Click the install button on the Order Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce by WebToffee and then activate the plugin.
Now you are ready to start customizing your WooCommerce emails.
In the manual installation, you will need to download the zip file of the plugin from the plugin page in WordPress.org. You can upload the file directly from your WordPress dashboard, or using an FTP application.
When doing a manual installation,
1. Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
For every update of the plugin, you will be notified of the installed plugins page. You can directly update the plugin from your dashboard. We recommend that you keep the latest version of the plugin so that you can avail yourself of the new functionalities and security features.
Does the plugin requires coding to customize the email?
The plugin does not require you to do any coding, but it does have the provision to add custom CSS if further customization is required.
What emails can be customized using this plugin?
You can customize all the standard WooCommerce emails that are sent when by default in a WooCommerce store.
Can I edit the text of the emails using this plugin?
At the moment, the plugin only allows you to customize the style of the elements on the emails. You can edit the text for the emails directly from the WooCommerce settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Decorator – WooCommerce Email Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Decorator – WooCommerce Email Customizer” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- [Compatibility] – Tested OK with WP 5.8.3
- [Compatibility] – Tested OK with WC 6.1.0
- Fix:- WC compatibility with shipping phone number
- [Compatibility] – Tested OK with WP 5.8.2
- [Compatibility] – Tested OK with WC 6.0.0
- Improvement: Code stability improved.
- [Compatibility] – Tested OK with WP 5.8.
- [Compatibility] – Tested OK with WC 5.6.
- Tested OK with WC 5.1
- Tested OK with WP 5.6
- Tested OK with WC 4.8
Version 1.0.8, 16 Sep 2020
- Tested OK with WC 4.5.2
Version 1.0.7, 15 Aug 2020
- Tested OK with WC 4.3.3
Version 1.0.6, 28 July 2020
- Tested OK with WC 4.3.1
Version 1.0.5, 31 March 2020
- Tested OK with WP 5.4
- Tested OK with WC 4.0.1
Version 1.0.4, 21 March 2020
- Tested OK with WP 5.3
- Tested OK with WC 4.0.0
Version 1.0.3, 8 May 2017
- Fix – Warning related to second parameter of date()
- Dev – New filter hook rp_decorator_option_value to override any value
Version 1.0.2, 4 April 2017
- Fix – Styles are not always applied to order items table
Version 1.0.1, 25 February 2017
- Tweak – Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 2.7
Version 1.0, 12 December 2016
- Initial release