Just add “ddm” Before “gallery”. This plugin will add Image, Video gallery items in your WordPress site using shortcodes and custom post.
Here’s a step by step user manual:
1. At First create a Gallery
2. Just add ddm before gallery
3. Like that [gallery ids="6,7,8,9,10,11,12"] to [ddmgallery ids="6,7,8,9,10,11,12"]
4. Please use caption box if you want to add videos. Otherwise leave it
5. You have Done... :)
If you want to add video just copy paste your youtube/vimeo video link in caption box.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Installing the plugins is just like installing other WordPress plugins. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please review the two options below:
- Install by ZIP File
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Add New’ under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Select ‘Upload’ from the set of links at the top of the page (the second link)
- From here, browse for the zip file you downloaded ‘ddevs-media-gallery.zip’ and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Once installation is complete, activate the plugin to enable its features.
- Install by FTP
- Find the directory titled ‘ddevs-media-gallery’ and upload it and all files within to the plugins directory of your WordPress install (/WORDPRESS-DIRECTORY/wp-content/plugins/) [e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-content/plugins/]
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Installed Plugins’ option under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Locate the newly added plugin and click on the ‘Activate’ link to enable its features.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DDevs Media Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DDevs Media Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Css
- Initial Release