- Unzip the file
- Upload it in /wp-content/plugins/dday/ of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Plugin
- Visit the management page in the administration of WordPress
- Change the format of display to your taste and to your language for non english-speaking people (See it in "Edit Options" at the bottom ). ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR NON ENGLISH USERS!!!
- Add DDays and modify the order with the drag and drop function.
- Insert with the Widget or use wp_dday_list() to display the list of all active DDays or use the widget
You can configure Nice tooltip on mouseover a DDay :
In wp-dday.php search $nice_tooltip (l.17) :
- 0 = De-activated
- 1 = activated without jQuery required
- 2 = activated with jQuery required. Bettter if your theme or one of your extensions uses already jQuery