DC-X simple gallery is a WordPress plugin to pull and display content from the DC-X content management system. You’ll need a DC-X username and password and also an URL to your DC-X server to use this plugin. Read more about DC-X at Digicol or the company who built this plugin, Teknograd. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Do I need a DC-X backend? Yes. Talk to your system administrator if you are unsure about what type of content management system you have.
The donate link goes to a site called GIVEWATTS, is that correct? Yes. We love GIVEWATTS and if you like this plugin we would be happy if you would donate some money and give light to Africa!
We need support implementing the plug-in, will you help us out? Yes, please get in touch with us at @teknograd and we will send you a quote.
- Added empty selection in select download.
- Updated install description.
- Bug fixed where you could only see 10 images in a gallery.
- We now pull “Title” and “Headline” from DC-X which we display in the gallery.
- Tag based workflow.
- Made changes to readme.txt file.
- Initial version.