The Data Layer is an object that makes available in real time the information that is executed by users while browsing the WooCommerce Store.
- Product Detail Impressions
Need all available events and all tags (UA, GA4, Ads, Facebook and Pinterest)?
Get the PRO version from the Official WooCommerce Store: Datalayer for WooCommerce PRO
Discover our demo store:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/datalayer-for-ecommerce-freedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce > Datalayer for WooCommerce -> screen to configure the plugin
Google Tag Manager ID -> Enter the GTM-XXXXXX ID to activate the Google Tag Manager code snippet
DataLayer for WooCommerce Enhanced Ecommerce -> Enable this option if you use Google Analytics UA with Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tags as a complement to UA
DataLayer for WooCommerce Ecommerce GA4 -> Enable this option if you use only Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
Import Google Tag Manager
- Download the workspace.zip file in WooCommerce > Datalayer for WooCommerce > Download import File GTM.
- Go to Google Tag Manager > Admin > Import Container
- Select the file you want to import:
GTM-UA-with-GA4-complement-FREE.json -> If you want to use Analytics UA tags and variables, GA4 as a complement.
GTM-GA4-FREE.json -> If you want to use only Analytics GA4 tags and variables.
- After selecting the file, import the tags.
Settings Universal Analytics with Google Analytics 4 tags as a complement
- In GTM, go to the variables menu and add your Google Analytics UA and click save.
- In GTM, go to the tag GA4 – Tag and add your measurement id and click save.
Settings Google Analytics 4
- In GTM, go to the Tags menu and select the tag GA4 – Tag, enter the id of your GA4 and click on save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Datalayer for WooCommerce FREE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.0 – 22/06/2022
- First Release