WordPress 2.5 introduces a widgetized dashboard featuring the latest comments and WordPress news.
This plugin creates a new widget for that dashboard that lists out the latest spam so you can make sure no legitimate comments were falsely marked as spam.
If you have Defensio installed, it will also use that to hide obvious spam comments.
See Also: Dashboard Widget Manager
- Does this plugin support other languages?
Yes, it does. See the WordPress Codex for details on how to make a translation file. Then just place the translation file, named
dashspam-[value in wp-config].mo, into the plugin’s folder.
- I love your plugin! Can I donate to you?
Sure! I do this in my free time and I appreciate all donations that I get. It makes me want to continue to update this plugin. You can find more details on my donate page.
- Update to work with Defensio v1.6.
- Allow non-admins to edit this widget when my Dashboard Widget Manager plugin is installed.
- Remove the Defensio quarantine status from the “Right Now” box as this plugin makes it obsolete.
- If Defensio is installed and being used, make the “See All” link link to the Defensio page.
- Initial release.