DancePress offers a complete solution for dance schools looking for an attractive WordPress website integrated with a powerful Dance School Management and Ecommerce Application.
Simplify common tasks, save time and money, concentrate on what you do best.
Complete Solution for Dance Schools
DancePress offers all the features of more expensive Dance School management software, but integrated into WordPress. That means you can run all aspects of your school’s back office through the plugin, and integrate it with your existing WordPress site. By upgrading to pro or enterprise editions, you can communicate with clients, parents and students, provide simple and secure online registrations, and offer with a wide range of price structures, installments, and more.
Installed in seconds – easy to use
- Manage every aspect of your dance studio through an intuitive interface.
- Manage client/student details.
- Clients build their own custom class schedules, based on their age and skill levels at registration.
- Handle competitive and recreational students separately.
- Create classes, assign students, monitor attendance, handle costumes and sizes.
- Communicate with single clients, entire classes, or custom groups. [Pro/Enterprise feature]
- Accept secure online payments and handle hundreds of scheduled payment installments in seconds using Stripe. [Pro/Enterprise feature]
- Keep a complete history of past years/sessions.
- Provide a private ‘parent portal’ for school announcements and news. [Pro/Enterprise feature]
- Monitor enrollments, set class limits, follow drop-outs.
- Fully integrated with WordPress. Run your website and dance school all from the same software.
- Community support or pro support options with paid upgrades.
New Features added all the time
We think DancePress is already the best dance school manager available, but we’re adding new features all the time based on our clients’ requests.
A conflict with “All in One SEO Pack” causes registrations to fail owing to session variable corruption.
DancePress Community Edition can be installed direct from WordPress:
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress dashboard and search for ‘DancePress’.
- Click ‘Install Now’ and then ‘Activate’.
- Follow the instructions to complete some basic required information.
- Start using DancePress!.
1. download the latest plugin from the WordPress Plugin site.
2. Unzip the archive and copy the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your installation.
3. Activate the plugin.
4. Follow the instructions to complete some basic required information.
5. Start using DancePress!
Contributors & Developers
“DancePress (TRWA)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The changelog tracks ONLY major and version changes and notable new features or bug fixes. It does not track every new version of DancePress or the frequent improvements and fixes we make. Those changes can be tracked by reviewing the source code log and browsing the source code repository.
Fix adding courses and redirection options prompt to sessions tag
Minor tweaks for compatibility with WordPress 6.0. Updated Freemius SDK.
Start of process of refactoring code to fix code design antipatterns and speed up debugging and adding of improvements.
Moved to version 2 to enable semantic versioning. Version two therefore is not a major release. Resolve fatal error on missing curl module.
Added bulk tool to allow syncing of clients to WordPress users. Useful following data import of clients/students.
Major update with many usability improvements, bug fixes and structural changes.
- Resolve bug with CSS and JS urls
- Fix bugs arising from Gutenberg’s handling of shortcodes.
- Support default international country, states.
- Rearrange menus in more logical way.
- DancePress Launched