This plugin fetches some pictures from a-pic-a-day-service Dailybooth.com for integration with your blog.
- Upload it to
- Create a directory
cachein your dailybooth plugin directory and make it writeable (chmod 0777)
- Activate it
- Use [[dailybooth:username:count]] in your pages/posts. (i.e.
- Style it! The [[dailybooth]] tag will be replace with a
ullist with class
- For sidebar/template use, you can use the function
knspr_dailybooth(string $username, int $count), it returns HTML.
Contributors & Developers
“Dailybooth fetcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fixed a bug….
- Updated readme
- Made it work again after dailybooth changed lots of their api
- No configuration needed anymore, new tag (see installation)
- First release