Installation and usage is easy, you'll be up and running in no time.
- Download the
daily-maui-photo-widget.zip plugin file, and unzip the file.
- Upload the files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the 'Widgets' page under the 'Apperance' menu in WordPress.
- Find the 'Daily Maui Photo Widget' under the 'Available Widgets' section, and drag to any sidebar on the right.
- Once in a sidebar, expand the settings to provide an optional Title and select the Style you'd like to use (see
Screenshots section or support page for examples).
- Click 'Save' and visit your page to view the results.