1.3.4 - 2013-09-20
- Can now use WP 3.5 media gallery when using WP 3.5 or greater. Older WP versions will use the old media gallery.
- Clicking slide box title will now expand/collapse the box.
- Slide box can now be drag anywhere in the title area.
1.3.3 - 2012-12-18
- Bug fix. Preserve PNG transparency on resize.
1.3.2 - 2012-12-11
- Added gettext calls for qtranslate to work in title and description fields. You can now place [:en]English Text[:de]German Text in these fields.
1.3.1 - 2012-12-03
- Removed width and height attributes from slide images in responsive template
1.3.0 - 2012-11-28
Code now based from Cyclone Slider 2 codebase. The improvements are:
- Cleaner and faster user interface that works well even in IE7
- Ability to import images from NextGEN
- Option to pause slide on hover
- Option to open slide links in new tab
- Improved function cycloneslider_thumb
- Improved codes in templates. Please check your custom templates to match the changes in the template system. Old templates will still work but may not benefit from the newly added options
- Renamed jquery.cookie.js to jquery-cookie.js to prevent the bug in some servers where a file named jquery.cookie.js is blocked and not loaded
1.2.2 - 2012-10-05
1.2.1 - 2012-09-25
- Added check for undefined jquery cookie plugin
1.2.0 - 2012-09-05
- Template selection via admin
- Child theme support. You can now add the
cycloneslider templates folder inside a child theme. tnx Geoff
- Bug fix for template url/path missing a slash. tnx Chris
- German translation
- Remove unwanted whitespaces on templates at runtime to remove unwanted
<p> tags from being added by wp
1.1.1 - 2012-09-02
- Fix bug on function cycloneslider_thumb
- Added improved thumbnails template
1.1.0 - 2012-08-31
- New templates
- New and improved template system
1.0.6 - 2012-08-26
- Bug fix for titles and descriptions out of sync after deleting a slide
1.0.5 - 2012-08-24
- Caching for thumbnails
- Autodetect "cycloneslider" folder inside current active theme
1.0.4 - 2012-08-18
- Added default values when adding a new slideshow to help users.
- Added visual cues when adding new slides.
- Hide preview in admin img when its src is blank to hide the img not found on IE and other browsers. Show only when src is given.
- Bug fix if shortcode attributes are set to zero eg. timeout="0". Change use of empty() to === to differentiate null from integer zero or blank string
- Prefixed meta keys with underscore _ to hide from wp custom field metabox. Existing slider data will be silently migrated into this new meta keys.
- Thumbnail function added.