Watermark can be text, image (png or gif) or both. Plenty of options can be set – from position,
and size of watermark – separately for different types, text color, transparency and font, size
of target images. It is able also to rotate uploaded images by exif data.
Plugin also allows manual watermarking from WordPress media library or direct of files from
upload plugins directory.
With the latest version of WP, I can’t use it.
Since 5 day no support help.
Contributors & Developers
“CyberProjekt Image Watermark” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix broken commit
- plugin was rewritten to more object orient approach.
- added composer autoload
- will not work on anything below php 5.4, but was tested only on 5.6
- tested with wordpress 4.7
- watermarking files from upload and plugins folders
- polishing of interface
- mulitple fixes
- possibility for saving original (not watermarked image), and restoring it
- possibility for watermarking one image
- initial release