- First you will have to upload the plugin to the
- Then activate the plugin in the plugin panel.
If you have manage options rights you will see the new Cutomize Login Image Settings menu.
- Specify a clickthrough url for the logo if required.
- Specify the url for the custom logo. The path can be relative from the root or include the domain name.
- If you have not yet uploaded a logo, you can do so via the Upload Image button. Make sure you click 'Insert into Post'. For the best result, use an image of maximum 70px height by 310px width.
- Click Save Changes.
Please note that the plugin should not be used together with other plugins with similar funcionalities like: Customize Admin.