- Include options to not require a search button
- Naming typo (how did that get spelled "buttton"?) caused button not to save correctly
- Bug fixed to show correct button type
- Revert back to function (wp_specialchars_decode only in 2.7.1)
- Use different function because of WP 2.7.1 error (ticket #9090)
- Included corrected functionality for users of PHP4
- Slight change to detect "id=" and "style=" tags in text modifier and overide standard formating with custom user formating.
- Check to ensure path to images has beginning "/"
- Corrected Other Modifying Attributes to work correctly with both browser and widget backend
- Initial work onthe widget
If you have found this widget useful, please consider donating to the poor post-college graduate that I am by clicking on the big yellow Donate button on my website, at http://www.briandgoad.com/blog