Collect customer reviews automatically
Collect reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, Trustindex and various other platforms fast and simple – with the help of our system.
In our automated invitation system, emails are fully customizable and can be scheduled to send once the orders are completed. From now on, collecting customer reviews for your business will be a breeze.
Get 100+ customer reviews fast and simple, build customer trust, improve your SEO and boost your sales.
The TOP 3 benefits of the app
- With automated invitations, you can collect customer reviews effortlessly across 100+ review platforms
- Customizable email templates allow you to direct your customers to the review platform of your choice
- Ward off negative reviews with our intelligent invitation system
Functions in the free version
- send unlimited review invitations automatically
- schedule every email
- customizable invitation templates
- collect reviews on 100+ review platforms (Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp, Sitejabber, etc.)
- follow up on your invitations, analyze your statistics
Functions included in the PRO package
If you want to filter out negative reviews, use the intelligent invitation system!
How the intelligent invitation system works:
- In the review invitations we switch the platform’s link to star ratings.
- If your client chooses 1, 2 or 3 stars, we do not redirect them to write a review right away. Instead, we offer the option to contact your customer support directly to resolve the issue.
- But if they choose to give you 4 or 5 stars, we redirect them to a link to share their feedback on your company!
Which platform is best to collect reviews?
It’s best to collect your reviews on Google.
If you set a physical address in your Google Business account, Google will display your business on Google Maps. And if you are in the top 3 results for your location on Google Maps, it will send potential customers in your way for free.
Ranking high on Google Maps can boost your income by up to 70% without increasing your expenses.
Why are Google reviews important for your business?
- Ranking No.1 in your industry on Google Maps leads to more clients
- 87% of customers rely on online reviews when purchasing a product or service, so it’s essential to get excellent Google reviews
- Displaying your Google reviews on your website can increase conversion rates by 17% on average
- Higher conversion rates can lead to lower Adwords expenses
Additional free review plugins
Why not display your other ratings, too? Check out our other free review plugins:
If you have any issues at all setting up the WordPress Plugin for your business, you can contact our customer support team in various ways.
We offer 24/7 email support in English.
We recommend the following order when searching for answers:
1. Plugin FAQ here at the bottom – if you don’t already know why it’s worth displaying
2. You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
3. Trustindex FAQ
4. Check topics or ask a new question here: Support Forum
5. If you still can’t find the answer, feel free to email us: email@example.com
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links:
What is a Review?
A testimonial is a statement, usually from a business customer, that affirms the quality of the business or its products / services.
How to display your testimonials on your WordPress website?
Download and activate the free plugin. Write and save at least 3 testimonials. Choose your widget layout and style. Insert the shortcode to your wordpress website.
Are the Review Widgets fully responsive?
Yes, the Review Widgets are fully responsive. You can control to show the number of testimonial columns on different devices (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
Do I need coding skills to showcase testimonials?
No coding skills required.With just a few clicks, you can amazingly showcase your testimonials.
Contributors & Developers
“Customer Reviews Collector for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
The change log and upgrade notices can be found here: https://admin.trustindex.io/page/static/content/collector-changelog