Either use the WordPress Plugin Installer (Dashboard > Plugins > Add New, then search for "custom taxonomies menu widget"), or manually as follows:
- Download the latest version of the plugin to your computer.
- Extract and upload the folder custom-taxonomies-menu-widget to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Please ensure that you do not rename any folder or filenames in the process.
- Activate the plugin in your Dashboard via the "Plugins" menu.
- Go to the Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets page, where you can now see the Custom Taxonomies Menu Widget in the available widgets, ready for use in any of your theme's widget areas.
Note for WordPress Multisite users:
Upgrading from a previous version
- Install the plugin in your /plugins/ directory (do not install in the /mu-plugins/ directory).
- In order for this plugin to be visible to Site Admins, the plugin has to be activated for each blog by the Network Admin.
You can use the WordPress Automatic Plugin upgrade link in the Dashboard Plugins menu to automatically upgrade the plugin.