Custom Product type for WooCommerce adds custom product types to Woocommerce product types with awesome controls and features.
With this plugin your sell any product type(Book, Demos, Food, Furniture, etc..) with custom product tab and custom meta fields(Pro) that you can choose whether to display them on product page or not and display those products on any page with cwpt shortcode.
You can hide those product from shop page then display them on other pages and also you can add a custom taxonomy to related to this product type.
Free Plugin Features
- Add custom product type.
- Add custom product type Taxonomy.
- Hide product type from shop page.
- Custom product type Shop badge.
- Display product type in Custom Page(Using Shortcode).
Premium Plugin Features
- Custom Product type custom admin tab.
- Custom Product type custom tab admin fields.
- Field type(Text-Select-Radio-Textarea).
- Field Name.
- Field placeholder.
- (Show/Hide) On product front page.
- Before Add To Cart Button
- After Add To Cart Button
- Before Product Meta
- After Product Meta
- After Product Title
- Text Field as URL(Disable/Enable).
Got any issues:
Contact via Plugin support forums.
Just install the plugin on your WordPress website and then you will the product types tabs,
add yours and customize it throught the product types settings.
Why You need This plugin?
- This plugin Creates a fully customized product with awesome features that makes everything selable and well descriped through the product meta
How to Use Custom Product type for WooCommerce?
- Just install and activate the plugin then you find the products types tab, Go there to create your first custom products type
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Product Type For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Product Type For WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Product Type For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.