Allows for the inclusion/exclusion of custom (or standard) post types in archive pages (those archives created automatically by WordPress at /tag, /category, /author/authorname, and /year/month/day). It also adds the appropriate metaboxes for using those taxonomies with given post types.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Custom Post Type Taxonomy Archives and choose which post types should appear in which taxonomy archive
- How can I completely disable the archive pages?
This plugin doesn’t allow disabling the pages altogether. However, check out these pages:
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Type Archives” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- added author and date archive options
- added donate links
- created the first release