Allows you to define custom header and footer templates to be used in the login/logout/lost password/register pages
to match the theme of your site. In the custom templates you can include custom CSS styles to set the background image,
the size and colors of the login form, etc…
- Upload the file and extract it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload your templates to your current theme directory (samples are included with the plugin)
- Go to Settings -> Custom login pages and enter the template names you want to use for the header and footer of the login pages
- Save the changes, now when you go to the login page of your site you will see your custom page.
No Frequently asked questions yet
Contributors & Developers
“Custom login pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release of the plugin.