Install the Rezgo Custom Email plugin
- Install the Rezgo Custom Email plugin in your WordPress admin by going
to 'Plugins / Add New' and searching for 'Rezgo' OR upload the
'wp-rezgo-custom-emailer' folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Plugin Configuration and Settings
In order to use the Custom Email plugin, your Rezgo account must be activated. This means that you must have a valid credit card on file with Rezgo before your plugin can connect to your Rezgo account.
- Make sure the Custom Email plugin is activated in WordPress.
- Add your Rezgo account CID and API KEY in the plugin settings and click the 'Save Changes' button.
- Add your From name and email address and click the 'Save Changes' button.
- To synchronize your tour list, click on the 'Update Tour/Option List' button.
- Copy your web hook endpoint URL into your Rezgo notifications settings.
- Click on the 'Notifications' link in the side bar.
- Click the 'Add Notification' button to create a new notification.
- Choose a tour from the drop down list.
- Complete the subject, text message, and/or the html message, click the 'Save Changes' button to save your new notification. Note that the 'Save Changes' button will not appear until you have added at least a subject for your notification.
- To test your notification, create a new front-end booking on your Rezgo account.