This is a nice way to add your business locations to your WordPress site. You have options to add your locations’ contact information and display special messages (like holiday hours), as well as automatically put your locations on a Google Map.
- Displays location contact info.
- Displays location hours of operation.
- Displays a Google Map with locations.
- Provides a button to Google Maps that users can then get directions to your business.
- Add your locations with a simple shortcode
Support will be at the [GitHub repo] (https://github.com/anchorstudios/custom-business-locations/issues). [Documentation] (https://github.com/anchorstudios/custom-business-locations/wiki) as well.
- Upload the
custom-business-locationsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your Google Maps API key on your WordPress site (Settings->Custom Business Locations).
- Create and edit your locations.
- Place the
[cbl-map]shortcode in your pages or posts
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Business Locations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.1 & 1.1.2
- Minor bug fix with phone numbers not being displayed
- Minor bug fix with old plugin options taking over new ones
- Compressed CSS
- No more jQuery problems
- Removed custom post types
- New settings UI
- Google API Key validation
- CSS fixes for frontend