CSV to Webpage plugin help to upload content from the CSV (Excel File) file to the pages/post or in widgets (sidebar or footer) in few steps.
It is easy to use and simple to implement. It is possible to upload CSV content to webpage in responsive
table format. Data from multiple excel files can be loaded to the webpage using the plugin.
Live Demo – Click here
Main steps are:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Upload the .csv file from the settings
- Enter the shortcode where you want to display the file content
- Can display tables anywhere on the website ( pages, post, sidebar ,footer etc) ( NEW )
Please click here to get detailed instructions.
- Can sort the table content based on column header (NEW)
- Can display data from Multiple Excel files in one page
- Can add table pagination
The backend parameters allow adding style to the tables to match with the theme color codes.
- Bg Color : Can set background color(in hexcode) to the table rows
- Alt Bg Color : Can set alternate background color(in hexcode) to the table rows
- Font Color : Can set font color(in hexcode) to the table data
- Alt Font Color : Can set alternate font color(in hexcode) to the table data
- Border Width : Set the table border width(in px)
- Border Color : Set table border color (in hexcode)
- Padding : Can add spacing between table data (in px)
- Font Size : Can set font size to the table data (in px)
- Mousehover color : Can set different color (in hexcode) to table rows on mouse hover
- Mousehover Font Color : Can set different font color (in hexcode) to the table data on mouse hover
- Width: Can set table width (for responsive tables please set width in %)
- Pagination Color – Can set pagination bg color
- Pagination Hover Color – Can set pagination background hover color
This plugin is very helpful for those who need to display dynamic data from their excel sheet to their website as a table. CSV to Webpage plugin will come very handy if you manage a sports website in which you need to update scores, points table, events table etc. regularly. Your updated excel file will go live on to your website with just few clicks of the mouse.
- Can I display data from two CSV files in one webpage ?
Yes it is possible .You should include the plugin shortcode two times as shown below.
[pearl_csv_to_webpage_display filename = yourfilename1.csv]
[pearl_csv_to_webpage_display filename = yourfilename2.csv]
- Can I customise the tables to match with the look and feel of my website ?
Yes you can set styles from the admin area.
I really like this plugin. It works very well and the output is simple but clean. My only issue with it is when using headers that are multiple lines high the first line of the header is indented in relation to the remaining lines. In this case the headers look like this: Public Transport Distance
Its perfect for work with a lot of tables. You make the table changes with csv files in ur PC and after u drop the files directly in the server using FTP. Great advantage is that u avoid to do changes in the wordpress dashboard one by one. Fast and clearly support. Thx, Liz
- Fixed Documentation Error – step 5
Added uploading option
Changed the file structure
Created responsive tables from the excel data