Use a .csv file for bulk 301 redirects
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/csv-to-301-redirectsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> CSV to 301 and enter the .csv file attachment ID
- If you’ve uploaded a genuine .csv file your redirects now are active
- Test redirects by clicking a link in the plugin options page
- Why should I use this plugin?
It is important to redirect permanently moved URL’s to the new location.
- When should I use this plugin?
The plugin is useful when migrating websites to WordPress or when drastically changing the permalink structure of your website.
- How can I use this plugin?
Follow the installation instructions and check the plugin screenshots.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CSV to 301 Redirects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CSV to 301 Redirects” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Check CSV file readability before determining mime type
- Initial release.