Track your website changes and display them on Crystal Ball Insight
Once you activate your WordPress Web Changes on Crystal Ball, you can track all the site changes automatically. Changes of products and designs and securing your site by following all user activities.
The plugin is lightning fast and works behind the scenes, so it doesn’t affect site and admin performance.
This plugin solves the “know who did what and how affect your goals” by tracking who in your team makes a change and what changes, displaying it in an easy view on the Crystal Ball account or the Dashboard of your WordPress site.
With the Crystal Ball plugin, you can record:
- WordPress – Core Updates
- Plugins – Installed, Updated, Activated, Deactivated, Changed
- Pages – Created, Updated, Deleted
- Posts – Created, Updated, Deleted
- Custom Post Type – Created, Updated, Deleted
- Categories – Created, Edited, Deleted
- Tags – Created, Edited, Deleted
- Taxonomies – Created, Edited, Deleted
- Comments – Created, Approved, Unproved, Trashed, Untrashed, Spammed, Unspammed, Deleted
- Media – Uploaded, Edited, Deleted
- Users – Login, Logout, Login has failed, Update profile, Registered and Deleted
- Themes – Installed, Updated, Deleted, Activated, Changed (Editor and Customizer)
- Widgets – Added to a sidebar / Deleted from a sidebar, Order widgets
- Menus – A menu is being Created, Updated, Deleted
- Setting – General, Writing, Reading, Discussion, Media, Permalinks
- Options – Can be extend by east filter
- WooCommerce – Monitor all shop settings and options
- bbPress – Forums, Topics, Replies, Taxonomies, and other actions
- And more…
Crystal Ball Plugin is entirely FREE, and you can see all those changes in your WordPress Dashboard Settings. To get the User Website Changes in your Crystal Ball Dashboard and over Google Analytics Charts, you must insert your account’s Crystal Ball API Key.
- WP Web Changes Plugin for Crystal Ball Automation
- Bug Fixed
- Install using WordPress’ built-in “Add New Plugin” installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin page (under Dashboard> Crystal Ball)
- Insert your Crystal Ball API Key
Contributors & Developers
“Crystal Ball Insights” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors