For CrossFit affiliates running a self-hosted WordPress web site: simplifies the posting of named CrossFit workouts, and allows affiliates or local gyms to track the top performances of their athletes with the included CrossFit Scoreboard.
For more information about this plugin, or to post a comment, go to the CrossFit Hickory Plugins page.
This plugin is NOT associated with CrossFit, Inc. For more information about CrossFit, please visit the CrossFit web site page.
Version 0.4: changed the name of the plugin
Version 0.3: some quick fixes
- this WP subversion repository did some funky things to my paths… had to fix the code so the plugin wouldn’t break
- changed the default custom workout category back to what it should be: null
Version 0.2: first public release
- added “custom” workout category
- fixed CSS for compatibility with more themes
- added CSS options, including using a custom CSS file
- fixed user level permissions
Version 0.1: beta version, not for the faint of heart. Special thanks to Kris M and Justin R for their feedback.
The simplest and fastest way to install this plugin is to use the built-in plugin installer that comes with WordPress.
If you choose to install manually (ie unzip and FTP), just make sure you activate CrossFit Benchmarks before you activate CrossFit Scoreboard.
For detailed step-by-step instructions, including screenshots, please take a look at the CrossFit Hickory Plugins page.
No FAQ yet. You can take a look at the comments on the CrossFit Hickory Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“FireBreather Benchmarks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors